As winemakers ourselves, we’ve been there. We yearned for winemaking-specific software to help us to track our cellar work in real-time and make our jobs easier. Excel and other databases weren’t cutting it, but switching to a different system seemed burdensome and costly. Solving this issue is one of the many reasons we created InnoVint back in 2013.
With InnoVint’s real-time winemaking platform, transitioning from your current system has never been easier. Whether using Excel or another database, we make the switch quick and painless so you can be up and running with InnoVint in as little as 1 day. We pride ourselves in having the fastest self-service activation on the market.
What does the process look like?
1) Schedule a demo with one of our winemakers, either onsite or online
2) Complete the Subscription Agreement
3) Provide your bond(s) information to auto-fill your TTB forms
4) Start working with InnoVint!
When you have questions along the way we have a super helpful Online Help Center with videos, tutorials, tons of product screenshots, and step-by-step instructions to follow.
How do we get you set up so fast? Here’s some of the ingredients to our secret sauce…
- No system setup – We maintain current, industry-generated lists of toasts, coopers, varietals, all approved appellations, you name it. You don’t need to set this up – it’s already locked and loaded.
- We work with exports from your existing spreadsheets or database – Since most of our clients are making transitions from other systems, we have export maps that allow us to get your inventory into our system quickly and easily with little to no effort by you.
- Streamlined barrel entry – Get your barrel list into the system quickly, either by simple copy and paste or uploading a spreadsheet
Still not sure if it’s worth it? Take her for a spin. We offer a 30 day risk free guarantee. If you’re not happy, you’re released from the agreement, no questions asked.
While this streamlined setup process satisfies our small to mid-size wineries, large producers and custom crush providers often need a multi-phased roll-out across their larger team and/or locations. We offer enterprise-grade implementation plans customized to your unique operation.
No matter your model, you’ll be happy you made the switch. We can put you in touch with many neighbors of yours that are proof of this and would be glad to speak with you.
Contact us today!