We are looking for a self-starter who is familiar with winemaking operations and management.
This Account Executive position will partner with their sales team counterparts in helping plan, execute, and expand InnoVint across specified markets. They will serve as an expert in wine production management and effectively convey InnoVint’s value proposition by introducing modern, purpose-built software enabling winery optimization. This role is a mix of sales, strategy, relationship building, enablement, and execution. He or she should be productive and comfortable working with a decentralized, remote team, and can adapt quickly in a fast-paced working environment.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS sales, technical winery operations, or consulting.
- Consistent achievement of YoY quota and performance goals attainment
- Experience working with HubSpot, Salesforce, or other CRM platforms
- Understands and can execute both inbound and outbound selling strategies
- Experience with modern SaaS sales tools
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Winery operations experience – deep understanding of wine growing, winemaking, and/or selling wine.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will get motivated and excited by the list of things we’re looking for below;
- A strong background in winegrowing, winemaking, and/or selling in the beverage-alcohol industry
- Experience with modern SaaS company(s) delivering B2B solutions to beverage-alcohol producers
- Consulting background with experience in modern SaaS such that you are familiar with key challenges and opportunities in the wine industry, and have sold or delivered technology initiatives that address those challenges and opportunities
- Motivated leaders that love to problem solve (especially with technology solutions).
- You should be excited about sharing how InnoVint’s technology can provide unique solutions that address needs within the wine industry.
- Have impeccable sales execution skills and a well-honed process that result in consistent quota achievement
- Can develop warm, interpersonal relationships with winemakers, CFO/accountants, general managers, cellar staff, and a multitude of individuals with varying backgrounds, levels of education, and industry experience
- Has off-the-charts intellectual curiosity, and passionate about improving the lives of their clients by applying their unique industry knowledge to help create and progress sales opportunities
- Is disciplined and holds themselves accountable with professional integrity
- Flexible and motivated to meet with prospective clients at their production facilities, trade shows, or other networking/prospecting events
- Bring high energy, engaging presence through all internal and external audiences in a variety of settings (client presentations, virtual conference, discovery sessions, internal enablement)
- Have an understanding of how wine businesses operate, how they make decisions and the priorities that drive decisions.
- Is a team player, who operates in a way that prioritizes the needs of the company first, team second, individual third.
- Determined to work with team members to refine and evolve strategies and tactics that fill the top of the sales funnel.
Compensation and Benefits:
The Account Executive position is a full-time role and comes with a competitive salary, performance-based commissions, and bonuses, as well as a benefits package including;
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Open vacation and sick time policy
- Communications allowance
- Wellness program allowance